Everything you need for your DJI Matrice 200 to capture high accuracy (3cm) data and produce mapping of the highest possible absolute accuracy.
- KlauPPK Positioning system with antenna and power supply.
- Mounting kit for DJI M200. Easy to install.
- Modified and calibrated DJI Zenmuse X4s camera.
- KlauPPK software
- Support to get you up and running with installation, operations, PPK data processing and photogrammetry processing.
- $500 credit on 4DMapper to try processing on the cloud.
The Matrice 200 kit includes a calibrated DJI X4s camera integrated with the KlauPPK system for precise aerial surveying and mapping. The calibrated X4s camera includes :
Our modified cameras are factory calibrated. We supply the calibration details to go straight into your photogrammetry software, enabling the highest quality 3D mapping possible.
You will need to run a ground base station if you don’t have access to the VRS or CORS network. You can use a survey grade GNSS receiver (set to collect data at 1Hz in Rinex format), or you can purchase a dedicated base station from us. Click here for details.