Everything you need for your DJI Inspire 2 to capture high precise (3cm) data and produce mapping of the highest possible absolute accuracy.
- KlauPPK system with antenna and power supply.
- Mounting kit for DJI Inspire 2. Easy to install.
- Modified and calibrated DJI Zenmuse X4s camera.
- KlauPPK software
- Support to get you up and running with installation, operations, PPK data processing and photogrammetry processing.
- $500 credit on 4DMapper to try processing on the cloud.
The Inspire 2 kit includes a calibrated DJI X4s camera integrated with the KlauPPK system for precise aerial surveying and mapping.
Our modified cameras are factory calibrated. We supply the calibration details to go straight into your photogrammetry software, enabling the highest quality 3D mapping possible.
You will need to run a ground base station if you don’t have access to the VRS or CORS network. You can use a survey grade GNSS receiver (set to collect data at 1Hz in Rinex format), or you can purchase a dedicated base station from us. Click here for details.