PPK Georeferencing System for Precision Aerial Surveying with Manned or Unmanned Aircraft
Aerial surveying traditionally required many GCPs (ground control points) across the site to achieve reasonable absolute geo-positioning accuracy. With the KlauPPK system there is a simple, effective solution to save hours or days in the field and achieve even better results.
The Klau PPK direct georeferencing system, a synergy of hardware, software and methodology, is the most accurate precision surveying technology for mapping with drones and manned aircraft. KlauPPK adds unprecedented accuracy and efficiency to your aerial mapping operations, both in the field and in photogrammetry data processing.
With Klau PPK direct georeferencing, you can cover larger areas in a single flight by reducing the side overlap down to 40%. You no longer need to place GCPs across your entire site (do have some check points though to prove just how accurate it is). Photogrammetry processing is faster and more accurate.
The choice of professionals. Save time and money while increasing accuracy and efficiency.
This is premium precision drone and manned aircraft surveying technology.
Way more than just GPS hardware, the KlauPPK system is a complete turnkey solution to turn your drone or manned aircraft into an accurate mapping machine:
- Modular design to move from platform to platform. Plug-and-play hardware installation, for handheld poles for ground surveying to UAVs and manned aircraft.
- Compatible with most cameras, including PhaseOne, Hasselblad, Sony, Canon, DJI X7. The Klau PPK positioning system enables you to fly your missions as you do now, but achieve far better results, increase productivity and efficiency.
- No need for field surveying. Save time and money without spending hours in field. Blanket your entire site in aerial control points, improve efficiency with minimal site access while achieving the highest possible absolute mapping accuracy.
- KlauPPK is precisely synchronised with the camera sensor to ensure exact (1ms) middle of exposure timing, providing highly accurate camera positions at any speed and attitude.
- 3D lever arm corrections apply offsets and aircraft tilts to produce exact camera positions.
- Camera calibration methodology to significantly reduce photogrammetric processing time and achieve unprecedented XYZ ground accuracy.
- Post-process GNSS data in any global or local site coordinate system using your own base station, VRS or CORS network. “No-Base Station” solution available worldwide powered by KlauPPP technology.
- Define and create your local site coordinate system or use your existing local site calibration data.
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency PPK and PPP positioning solutions using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS L1/L2/L5 powered by Novatel OEM 7 series.
- Optional end-to-end 3D data visualization, delivery, processing and collaboration powered by 4DMapper, leveraging the power of the cloud.
- Solid customer support by professional photogrammetrists and surveyors.
Latest News, Updates & Press
With the end of the DJI X4s camera, drone operators have been looking for a quality mapping camera solution for [...]
Klau Geomatics releases High Accuracy Real Time Positioning Technology for aerial mapping and drone positioning
Klau Geomatics, established leader in UAV PPK solutions, has released another breakthrough in survey technology for drones and manned aerial [...]
STRABAG, one of the largest construction companies in Europe, adopts KLAUPPK high precision drone surveying technology
STRABAG is a European tech company for construction services with about 73.000 employees worldwide. In early August, the first KlauPPK [...]